Wednesday, August 13, 2014

E-Business Suite and APEX Extending or Integrating?

Since returning from KScope14, I have been spending a great deal of time and effort examining any method of truly integrating E-Business Suite 12.2.3 (EBS) and APEX 4.2.5 (APEX). I have read the Oracle white paper, Extending Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 using Oracle Application Express, and I realize this is the only supported method.  But, it feels incomplete to me...

Currently our users are logged in to APEX automatically when they choose an APEX app in EBS (version 11). From a usability standpoint I do not want my users to have to re-login to APEX after logging in to EBS (version 12).

In the following series of posts, I will post the steps we took and the issues we ran into while developing our solution.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Donald,

    I really approciate your effort and helping in blog.

    I have one quick doubt. We are using with Oracle EBS 12.1.3. We don't have weblogic server. How to manage the midle tier and how to intigrate the Oracle EBS to APEX Custom application. Please can you give me suggestion.

    Thanks
    Venkat

    ReplyDelete